An out of town Optician situated between Wellington and Taunton.
Providing a professional and competitive eye health and vision care service. We have a fantastic range of frames that cater for all budgets and tastes.
What we offer
- NHS and private eye examinations, we are accepting new patients
- Short waiting times
- Modern equipment helping us to detect problems earlier
- Great value. Whilst we don’t believe you should scrimp on your eyes, we do offer spectacles covered by the NHS voucher or single vision spectacles from £65 for our private patients.
- Fully qualified, experienced staff (we don’t use non-qualified dispensers)
- Spacious, easily accessible practice; allowing easy social distancing and room to browse frames
- A relaxed environment. We allow plenty of time to spend time with you, helping us help you.
Why not book an appointment to come and see the difference for yourself. Our opening hours are at the bottom of the website.
The practice is registered with the General Optical Council (GOC). Our professional staff are also registered with the GOC and also the Association of Optometrists (AOP) / Association of British Dispensing Opticians (ABDO).
We look forward to welcoming you to our practice.
We are open for all your eyecare needs
We are open for people who are not at risk of, or displaying signs of coronavirus.
Please make sure you have booked an appointment before visiting us to allow us to manage the number of people in our practice at any time. If you will be accompanied for your appointment, please let us know. Please wear a face covering at all times whilst in the practice (unless you are exempt) and sanitise your hands on entering the practice. Please observe social distancing with other people in the practice.
We are following good practice and protocol in the practice to try to minimise risk to both our staff and patients. This includes the use of PPE, careful management of the number of people in the practice at any one time and, as always, fastidious hygiene practice. Find out what you need to know here.
If you need an eye examination, contact lenses or new glasses contact us on 01823 429883 (leave a message if necessary) or email@example.com and we can book you in.
We pride ourselves on our:
- Comprehensive eye examinations with our experienced Optometrist
- Fully qualified Dispensing Optician who will ensure your spectacles work for you
- Highly trained support staff who will assist you during your visit to our practice
- Range of supplementary services to back up our commitment to your eye health
We are committed to lowering our impact on the environment. Where possible we make choices with this in mind: from selection of stock to careful management of our processes.
Check out our ranges of frames using environmentally friendly materials!
“Crown Eyecare is such a lovely Opticians. As soon as I walked in I was made to feel really welcomed by such a fantastic team.
The shop is bright and modern, with an amazing selection of frames to suit everyone. I even ended up buying 2 pairs as they were so reasonably priced.
Would highly recommend.”
Just had an appointment on Monday felt very safe and service was the best I have ever had would highly recommend them.
Could not recommend this place enough, amazing service and brilliant staff!
Everything today was fabulous!
The eye test was really detailed and Karen explained everything in lots of detail and Katie was really knowledgeable and picked out several pairs of glasses that I liked straight away. She has even ordered in a pair I liked but in a colour better suited to me for me to try!
I will definitely recommend you to family and friends.
Brilliant service, brilliant glasses. Never been treated so well at an opticians – You’ve tried the rest now go to The Best.
Your eyes are precious – let us care of them
We utilise modern technology to assess & monitor eye health and a range of eyecare products to ensure clear, comfortable vision.
Sore, Gritty, Blurry or Bloodshot Eyes?
You may have dry eye or an unstable tear film. Speak to us about diagnosing any underlying cause and treating these symptoms.
Moving Writing or Tired Eyes?
You may be suffering from visual stress. The good news is coloured backgrounds, overlays or lenses can sometimes help.